- Our privacy fences are built not only to make your yard bigger, but they also provide safety, privacy, with a modern look, helping to hence the value up in your home. Our fences range in size, reaching a max height of 6’6” (due to city bylaw) height is determined based on customer request.
- We offer different post sizes including 4×4 posts, or 6×6 posts. Both sizes are built the same, we just use larger lumber for the 6×6 fence, both use pressure treated brown lumber. All posts are drilled 4 feet into the ground to ensure they sit below the frost line to prevent shifting.
- Once posts are set, we tie them in with 3 stringers. This allows for a stronger, sturdy fence, with less bows in the fence boards. After we insert a 2×6 top plate to create a locked fence. This not only helps the strength of the overall fence, but protects the ends of the fence boards from water damage.
- Fence boards are then installed onto all 3 stringers nailing them as close together to ensure privacy.
- Gates allow for some flexibility and personalization based on the customer’s request. A standard size gate provides 3 feet to move through, but gates can be widen to move machines such as a lawn mower or snow blower through.
- Additional upgrades are also available including: Post caps/Post cap lights, hanging lights, decorative panelling.
Fences can be connected to any building to ensure a strong fence is anchored to the building,
- Our fences can be tied into any building, giving a stronger fence once anchored to the building.
- Before wrapping up a job we go back and stain the cut ends to allow for a cleaner finish and present weather damage.
- At the end of all jobs we go back and put a stain on the cut ends to help prevent weather damage.
- Our decks are built out of pressure treated lumber or composite material
- We offer different options for the handrail: which can be made of pressure treated lumber or aluminum handrail with pickets or glass
- We can also add an access gate to decks that are built with larger frames to be used as storage
- There is nothing like a matching landing to go along with your matching deck! We offer new builds on front landings as well as construction on existing landings.
- Similar to decks, we offer pressure treated wood or composite material for the landing. There are also different options available for handrailing which can be made of all wood, aluminum (different colours available) with pickets, or glass.
- An address sign adds great curb appeal to your house! With a matching fence these two complement each other perfectly.
- Similar to our fences, we dig 4 feet into the ground to ensure they sit below the frost line and fill the hole with gravel. Both of these actions help to ensure minimal movement over time.
- Address signs are customer made for every homeowner including options for number styles, lighting features, flower features and much more!